I have taught numerous courses that cover a broad spectrum of political science topics in the area of comparative politics and social science methods.
In most thematic areas listed below, I have offered courses repeatedly and partly in specific subareas, such as on attitudes toward democracy or the governance of data-based value creation.
You can find a list of my taught courses here.
- Digital change
- Political communication
- Party competition
- Political attitude and behavior research
- Introduction to comparative politics
- Applied market research
- Political science research methods and statistics
- Applied social sciences data analysis
- Introduction to the methods of empirical social science research